1. My honey
2. Snuggling with my kids
3. Cold cereal
4. Jewelry
5. Summer nights in our front yard, talking with neighbors while the kids play
6. Catalogs - I feel like I've been shopping but I haven't had to drag my kids through the store
7. A good book
8. My friendship with my mom
9. The way Paige twirls my hair while she sucks her thumb
10. A clean house
11. Blogging & e-mail
12. The memory of the way my dad smelled & looked as he headed out the door for work: great cologne, freshly starched shirt (I loved his blue striped shirts) and expensive suit.
13. Seeing my kids play well together
14. Good t.v. (Lost, ER, The Office, So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol)
15. A little pampering ... a manicure/pedicure or a facial
16. Cookie dough (I make cookies more for the dough than for the actual cookie)
17. Sleep
18. Watching Elle with her daddy ... she adores him like no other
19. A good vacation
20. Great music
21. When Paige "does" my hair
22. Having a summer tan
23. Date night
24. HGTV
25. My yard in the spring
26. Yummy Indian food (I pretty much only like Chicken Saag, Coconut Kurma Shrimp and Naan)
27. The anticipation of Christmas
28. Free food samples at Costco or the grocery store
29. Late night movies with friends/sisters
30. A good hair day
31. Good friends who have seen me at my best and worst but like me anyway
32. Holiday decorations
33. Christian's sense of humor & sarcasm
34. Daddy surprises
35. My bright red washer & dryer
36. Diet Coke from a fountain not a can
37. A long, hot shower
38. Haley's belly laugh
39. A good cry
40. Living close to family
41. Knowing exactly what to buy our kids for birthdays, Christmas, etc. and then watching them freak out when they open it
42. Seeing stripes in a freshly cut lawn
43. The way Elle climbs into my lap to be held
44. New clothes
45. DVR
46. A good haircut on myself or my girls
47. Early morning walks with girlfriends
48. Hand-me-downs from cousins
49. Snuggling in bed under our fluffy down comforter
50. Family traditions
3 comments:
LOVE your list!
Misty & mike! It's been years, remember me, Laurie (Williamsen) Lorenzon? My parents live across the street. Anyways, I love reading about your cute family. I swear Christian was just a baby! You guys were fun leaders. Good people! I found you through my sis-in-law Amy and then someone on her list. Blogs are great to peek in on. Looks life life is well.
What a great list. It makes me want to do mine all over again. You really thought of some great ones.
Post a Comment