Friday, June 5, 2009

A gift

Haley turns 8 tomorrow. It'll be a big day -- a party in the morning, her baptism in the afternoon and a David Archuleta concert tomorrow night (she doesn't know about that last one). Her best present from me, though? I'm going to sneak into her room right now and clean it all up so she wakes up to a fresh, clean room. You know how you give the types of gifts you'd like to receive? Yeah, this is one of those. Fact is, though, she's like me that way. She likes order but has to share a room with her less orderly little sister. She'll appreciate this gift. Trust me. :)

6 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

That IS an awesome gift!!! How sweet! And is she going to die when she finds out about the concert? How fun!!!

Happy Birthday Haley!! Big Day!!!

Heather Armstrong said...

Oooh, nice. I can relate. I shared a room with Ben when we were really little. My half of the room was immaculate, his was a "creative" wreck.

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Hey, GREAT gift! :) Congrats to her on her birthday and baptism. My daughter was baptized on her birthday last year, and it was AWESOME! So happy for Haley. :)

Rachel said...

Aw, happy birthday Miss Hailey! I hope the day was awesome. I can't wait to hear more about the concert.

Amy and Brad said...

Really great gift! Any of my kids would have loved it, too (even the boys!)

Hope the day was perfect! Such a milestone!

Nancy Nina said...

Hey Misty! I found your blog from Matt's Religious Blog. Love your family's fall pics! And my birthday is coming up in July...so I'll make sure The Huz gets you the keys to our house so you can clean my bedroom :)