Thursday, September 8, 2011

City Planner & Banker, all in one

This was the scene in front of our house the other night...
Notice the "road" they were driving on. Christian got the girls together and they drew a bike city. This is the parking lot where Christian was also 'paying' them based on what professions they chose. Elle only earned 4 chalk by being a dancer, while Haley had a large pile since she was a medical scientist. Love it.
There was an art museum,
a bike motel,
and a fairly complicated race course, which they raced on all night.
The funny part to me was that Christian charged the girls for the use of each of the places. They had to pay 2 chalks for use of the race track, 1 chalk to visit the art museum....  City banker or miser?

2 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

I love how creative your kids are!! That is awesome. I love what they did--the museum, etc. Too funny.

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh. My kids better be this wonderful and smart and not play video games. I looove this. love it.