This new house has brought some new discoveries:
New hiding places ...
A secret passage between ours and the neighbor's back yard. Our kids have been back & forth continuously ever since.
The perfect Elle-sized bathtub. I guess that it's technically called a 'soaking tub,' where you soak your feet while sponge-bathing? None of the rest of us can fit but Elle thinks it's fantastic.
The entry and kitchen floor make great scooter/bike paths. Until new flooring is in, I'm letting the kids go for it.
The completely empty front room makes for some great soccer games.
The best discovery of all and top selling point of this house for our kids... the drinking fountain.
3 comments:
I remember when we first showed up at our new house it was fun to just run around on the wood floor with no furniture in sight!!!!!
~Sydney
How FUN!!!! Great house! The drinking fountain is awesome. Kevin would LOVE that!!! And my kids, too, I'm sure. :) The soaking tub is the cutest thing.
:) :) -erin
Post a Comment