I've always heard nightmare stories about home remodels that take sooo much longer than were expected. That hasn't at all been our experience so far. We have a fantastic contractor who has kept our remodel clipping along at an amazing pace. Here was the kitchen 6 days ago:
And here's a progression of what's been done since.
That's the outline of the island. Here's what the kitchen & dining room look like right now:
That entrance on the right is the hidden pantry. Can't even wait for that one.
This one is looking into the dining room and through into the mudroom.
All of this drywall may not look like much but I'm in shock at how quickly it's all going. Flooring goes in this week and the painters start. It hardly seems real.
9 comments:
this is so exciting!
SOOOOOOO excited for you. Can't wait to see the final product!!! The kitchen is my favorite room in the house.
It's looking awesome and I can see my chandelier!
what is becky talking about?
She bought the chandelier from me since we weren't going to use it. :)
So cool, Misty! What fun!
Wow! So exciting!!!
Look at me, I'm checking blogs for the first time in 8 months!
I can't wait to see the kitchen when it's all finished, Mist! So glad you've got "before" and "during" pictures!
Love you!
So exciting! I love a good remodel. Thanks for the updates.
Post a Comment