Saturday, January 28, 2012

Date night

Christian & I had a date the other night. We went to go see the comedian, Brian Regan, who Christian has loved for a long time. He's very family friendly, which I love. We gave Christian 2 tickets for Christmas, and then Mike & I proceded to try to persuade him which parent he should take with him. He saw right through it, of course, and would play us off of each other. In the end, I scored the 2nd ticket since Mike ended up having church meetings. Darnit.

Before the concert, we had dinner at a nice restaurant. I taught him some restaurant/date etiquette, which every 13 yr old just loves. He was a good sport, though. The waitress even said, "Trust me ... your future dates will love your mom for this."

Tried to get a decent picture of us pre-concert, but right as I took the picture he would pull this face. Every time.
Adorable, isn't he? :)

1 comment:

Heather Armstrong said...

That's pretty much the facial expression I get when I try to take his picture too. Love it!