During the play, Erin would lean over to me and say, "That kid's dad directed Tarzan and a few other Disney movies. That girl's aunt is Katie Sagal from Married with Children. That girl's dad designs sets for soap operas. That girl's family moved the whole family from back east so the kids could get some acting jobs...." etc., etc. It was pretty fun to see these talented kids whose families are also in "the business." Aside from Ali, Nora Sagal impressed me the most as the Mayor's wife. She played the part in such a memorable way. You can look her up on YouTube, too -- she sings jazz in a way that is so Norah Jones.
How talented is my beautiful niece?
So proud of her. And fun to go visit Blakes by myself for a couple of days. Throw in a midnight taco truck run, and it was a fun weekend get-away. :)




5 comments:
So grateful you came Misty. I just wanted to share with someone how great these musicals are! Your stay just seemed so short though, didn't it? Thank you thank you thank you.
Oh, what I would give to see Miss Ali in this show! If only I weren't a poor college student... I can't wait for next year- hopefully she'll have another show a lot closer to us!
Was your taco truck run to a truck named "Rambos" by chance?
I'm not sure, Julie. It was in Pasadena and was totally packed at midnight. Does that sound like the one?
That's awesome!!!! I'm glad you got to go see her in the show! And I'm so happy for you that they are moving back to Utah!!! I know you've missed them.
Post a Comment