Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back-to-school 2013

My jr. high'ers.  Some happier to have their pictures taken than others.  Christian is in 9th grade -- king of the jr high -- and Haley is a "sevvie."  She's adjusted well, so far.  Kinda helps to know a bunch of Christian's 9th grade friends.

Paige is in 4th grade this year.  She's happy to stay with her same class as they move up together in their program.

And this little one is in 1st grade this year.  Boo..... Only boo for mommy, though, cause she's enjoying it a lot.  She comes home every day with adventure stories and breathless from running home with friends.  I told her to plan on seeing me lots in her classroom, because what else am I gonna do with myself?


There she goes ....

It's tradition in our neighborhood for the kids to go straight to the church after school for a snow cone.  It's quite the hang-out.


What's a full-time mom to do when she gets demoted to part-time mom?  It's been plenty busy, still, with volunteering at all 3 schools.  But I did manage to sneak in a daytime movie and have had a couple of lunch dates this week with friends.  I'll survive, I'm sure.

No comments: