Lucky for us that the amazing product called FiberFix actually fixed the brokenness.
The girls helped to make the house smell yummy by making clove designs on oranges. Unfortunately, the fruit flies liked those oranges a little too much so they didn't stay long.
Christmastime also means fires in the fireplace,
Love this Farley clan. It's awesome to have everyone back in one state.
We had our annual gingerbread house making party with the Preslars. Lots of sugar makes for some hopped-up kids.
The next night, we had the Stake Youth Council over for more gingerbread house making. What else to do with all of that candy?
I love having a kitchen full of people. Makes me happy.
These are some good men, here. Three of my favorites. :)
Christian & Haley performed in the jr. high band concert. Christian rocked a solo ...
... and Haley got through her first Beginning Band performance. She's almost a head taller than that girl next to her! Like mother like daughter, I guess.
We saw Santa at the ward party (although what Paige is wearing on her head is anyone's guess),
... and went to see the Grand America windows with the Olsens. Good kids right there.
We saw Santa at the ward party (although what Paige is wearing on her head is anyone's guess),
... and went to see the Grand America windows with the Olsens. Good kids right there.
Am I totally ready for Christmas, you ask? Noooo. Which is weird because I am usually totally ready by mid-November. I still have lots of shopping to do and minimal time to do it. But I love the season, fully shopped or not. Love the people, lights, food, smells, excitement. Love, love December. :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment