We've had a couple of cousin sleepovers recently, when this little one's mom & dad were out of town. Love it. A little photo booth on the computer ....
... a little posing as something sassy ...
... and a little reading books to each other. Love these 2.
Elle loves this hat and wears it a lot. Reminds me of Edith from Despicable Me.
We've done a little skating lately with granny walkers.
This is Emily and her new husband. Emily used to live a few doors down from us and would babysit our kids fairly often. Even after she went to college, she would babysit for us when Mike & I went on vacation. The kids love her. Love, love her. (How beautiful is this picture??)

When I told Elle that we were going to Emily's wedding the next day, this was her reaction .... for about an hour. No kidding.
She was so sad that Emily couldn't babysit them anymore. We sent the picture to Emily's dad, who responded that he was crying, too. haha He wrote back to Elle, "Just think ... someday, you will be babysitting Emily's kids!" That made her smile.
It looks like she's having a good time, but she started texting me from Mike's phone that she was bored and wanted me to come pick her up. She only made it to half-time. Poor girl. Poor daddy.
After her bath, she was combing her hair. After a number of minutes, she asked me to help her. I parted it, and she said, "THERE'S my part! I've been looking for it everywhere!"
By today, she felt well enough to run errands with me which meant that she made my Costco bill higher than normal. She just had to have this coat. I was easily convinced ... :)











No comments:
Post a Comment