Saturday, August 15, 2015

20 yrs of marriage, celebrated apart :(

Mike & I were married on August 7, 1995.  I remember him coming to pick me up that morning, driving to the SL Temple together and having such a fun, fun day.  Best decision I ever made was saying 'yes' to my Mr. Mayfield.

This year, I happened to be out of town over our anniversary.  So he sent me these beauties in St. George ...

… with this card attached. :)

Pretty awesome! When Krista and I arrived at the spa, they told us he had arranged for a couples' massage. haha  Good times having a couples' massage with my girlfriend friend. :)

We celebrated together the following weekend, first with dinner at The Paris and then zipping around on wave runners for a few hours at Pineview the next day.  Something we've never done together before.  So. Much. Fun.

I love you, my Mikey!  Best 20 years of my life. :)

No comments: