Monday, July 28, 2008

Mike & Misty random trivia

Tagged again ....

1. Who is your man? Michael David Mayfield
2. How long have you been together? Just over 13 years - our 13 yr. anniversary is next week.
3. How long did you date? 8 months
4. How old is your man? 38 yrs. old
5. Who eats more? I would normally say he does but lately he's been cutting way back and now we probably eat about the same amount.
6. Who said I love you first? He did. I was ready to say it long before he did but I wasn't about to say it first.
7. Who is taller? He is by just a couple of inches.
8. Who sings better? I'd say me but he might argue with that one. He does a spot-on impression of Clark Griswold, though.
9. Who is smarter? He got a better GPA in college but not by much.
10. Who's temper is worse? Mine. Mike is very easy-going is and usually the calming influence when I get upset.
11. Who does the laundry? Me, but lately haven't been doing such a great job at keeping up with it.
12. Who does the dishes? Usually me but Mike does it when he can.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
14. Who pays the bills? We usually take turns every year or so. Right now, it's me.
15. Who has bigger feet? Mike, but not by much.
16. Who has longer hair? A better question might be, "Which of you has hair?"
17. Who is better at the computer? Sadly, neither of us are very tech-savvy. We can both navigate basic stuff (Word, Excel, e-mail, etc.) but nothing much more than that.
18. Who mows the lawn? Both of us. I actually really like mowing the lawn but Mike definitely does it, too.
19. Who cooks dinner? Me, when I actually do cook.
20. Who drives when you are together? Usually Mike.
21. Who pays when you go out? Whoever isn't manning the kids.
22. Who is most stubborn? Probably me but I think we're both fairly open to new points of view, etc.
23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think we both do a pretty good job at that.
24. Whose parents do you see the most? Tie. We usually see the Mayfields once a week at Sunday dinner but I see my mom during the week, too. Who do I talk to more often on the phone? Definitely my mom.
25. Who kissed who first? It was mutual. We were all cuddled up and he kept psyching me out - making me think he was going in for a kiss but then wouldn't. Finally I called him on it and said, "Are you gonna kiss me or not?" So who kissed who first?
26. Who asked out who? Technically Mike but it's an interesting story. Since Mike and I had some rather interesting history, he said he had decided to ask me out one time and that was it. If I said no for any reason (even if it was for a funeral or something) he would never ask me out again. When he asked me out for that Friday night, I truly couldn't go at the time he suggested - but then I followed up with, "But I could go later that night... Maybe we could go see a late laser show." Mike claims that if I hadn't said that, "we" would have never happened.
27. Who proposed? He did, at a look-out spot up Emigration Canyon. He got down on one knee in the mud and everything. Very romantic.
28. Who is more sensitive? We're both fairly sensitive, but not in a crying way. I love that Mike notices my feelings and genuinely likes to talk and share stuff with me. He says he's kind of a girl in that way. :)
29. Who has more friends? Mike has kept in touch with more friends from high school but I think I have more daily contact with friends now.
30. Who has more siblings? He does. 7 in his family, 6 in mine.

3 comments:

Amy and Brad said...

Still waiting for a post about the "history" with Mike you keep alluding to.

Misty said...

Why don't you write it, Amy? You know parts of it better than I do. :)

Kelly said...

I love that Mike Mayfield of yours. I'm so glad you finally got around to writing a tribute post to him.