Tuesday, December 16, 2008
My baby turns 2
Elle's birthday was chock-full of fun and celebration. We started the morning (as we do with all of our family birthdays) with the kids all piling onto our bed while Elle opened her presents. We have several birthdays this time of year at our house so Elle was quite familiar with the concept. She sang Happy Birthday to herself and ripped right through her gifts.
Her cute nursery teacher, Julie, came over to give her some birthday balloons, which she then carted all over the house with her for the next couple of hours.
Then we met a few friends for lunch at McDonald's. The Preslars trekked up to meet us and Luke & Becca came, too. What more could you want when you are 2 than friends at a playland?


That night, we had a small party. The best part? Check out these cakes! I slaved all day .... 
Jack brought Elle more balloons (she's in heaven) and Luke brought her jewels. Train 'em while they're young, right?
Elle lights up a room and makes me smile many times a day. Happy Birthday, baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE cakes! Excellent job Mom of the year. Happy Birthday cute Ella!! If you ever feel up to a 25th screening of you know what.....let me know! See you Saturday. XOXO :)
Ok. I just spelled her name wrong! I pushed the wrong button. Sorry. Let me try this again. Happy Birthday ELLE! XOXO :)
Oh my gosh I love that girl! Happy Birthday Elle!!
HELLO MAYFIELD'S!! It's "Sista Griffin". I'm so happy that you have a blog( SO do we!! 3littlenewbees.blogspot.com) It will be awesome to keep in better touch. I miss your sweet family and love ya'll so much! Hope your Christmas is GREAT!
p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY , ELLE!
I think I might have to copy just about everything from the balloon bouquet to the Elmo cake for Simon in a few weeks. Happy Birthday Elle! (Pssst -what should I get her? I'm a little behind)
Crissy -- you give me way too much credit. I was totally kidding about making the cakes. Albertson's does a great job, don't you think? :)
What a cutie girl - can't believe she's two!
Post a Comment