Elle is officially in a big girl bed (as of an hour ago anyway). My baby is growing up. :{ She spent the first half hour jumping on it and wouldn't let any of the other kids on it at all. Eventually, they were all sitting on it and playing. As if they don't all have beds of their own to sit/play on, but whatever. Now she just needs bedding and the headboard to arrive and we'll be set. Let the fun times begin .... repeatedly putting her back in bed when she starts climbing out, and playing that game over and over for a few weeks 'til she gets the hang of it. Here's hoping for a smooth transition.
9 comments:
a few weeks? Right.
Good luck!! Simon did really good at first, but the novelty wore off and now I have to lay down with him every nap/night to keep him in.
Good Luck with that!! I'm still working on it with my 2 almost 3 year old!
Off to a rocky start last night. Darn.
I just bought her a side rail and suggested that parents do "waking hypnosis" and implant the idea that she really can't get out of the bed with the railing there. At that age up to ten they buy anything an authority figure tells them. Hey, you moms, stop laughing! G'MA
Already?!
I'm glad she's excited! :) That is an adorable picture!
I can't believe how big she is! Look at that big girl hair style...
Wow - milestones right and left at the Mayfield house!
Post a Comment