Wednesday, June 3, 2009

That's sigusting!

I need to paint our entire upstairs (walls, baseboards, doors, moldings) before we get new carpet in a couple of weeks. So I started cleaning baseboards this morning. Sitting on the tile in our entry while I cleaned, I noticed how disgusting (or sigusting, as Paige used to say) the grout was looking. So I started cleaning that, too. Nasty before and after pictures....Ta da!!
I had just been assuming that the grout was grey. Funny how I can overlook so much dirt. Clutter, not so much, but dirt can build and I don't even notice.

Tile clean, check. Back to the baseboards and moldings. Painting tomorrow? At least I don't have to tape everything off. I can drip paint on the carpet and it won't matter. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On behalf of the blog reading community: Eeeeewwwwwwwww.

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Okay, before I saw the "after" picture, I totally thought the grout was grey, too!!!

Anonymous said...

What tools and supplies did you use to do that? MOM