Friday, September 11, 2009
Dancing Queen
Elle started dance this week. Yes, I know she's only 2 (almost 3). But she has been begging to go to dance ("Like Paige!") for months now, crying when Paige gets out of the car and she can't go, too. Can ya tell how happy she is to finally get to go herself?
As we waited for her class to start, she couldn't even contain her joy (or her dance moves).
Paige kept talking to her beforehand about how she needed to listen to her teacher and not go "freestyle" (doing her own thing instead of following instructions). But Elle was a model student and was right with the teacher the whole time. Seriously, adorable.

What's a dance class without coloring at the end? :)
She slept in her leotard that night. Only 6 more days until her next class, which can't come soon enough for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ali still feels like that. :) I love that first picture! She's my girl.
Oh good grief, she is ADORABLE!!!! What a cute post!! How fun to see her so excited and happy. :)
P.S. When I saw the post title, I was fully expecting to hear ABBA when your playlist started playing. ha
What can I say? A future dancer for sure. I hope she will take off her leotard so you can wash it before next week.
Soooo cute! I sure love that girl
Post a Comment