I read your blog faithfully but not comment like a faithful blogger should. I think your kids are so stinking cute! I love their smiles and personality. Thanks for sharing!
So Mike and Christian have the same size shoe? Guess Christian getting ready for that growth spurt soon. Thanks for the happy pictures. Love, Mom in Africa
6 comments:
Cute, cute pictures!! (That "bowling with who?" is hilarious!!!)
Hahaha! Put in a good word for us. :)
Wow. I hope you let Him win.
I read your blog faithfully but not comment like a faithful blogger should. I think your kids are so stinking cute! I love their smiles and personality. Thanks for sharing!
Doesn't surprise me... you are the Mayfields afterall.
So Mike and Christian have the same size shoe? Guess Christian getting ready for that growth spurt soon. Thanks for the happy pictures. Love, Mom in Africa
Post a Comment