... broken a bone.
... had liposuction, although I wish I had.
... been in a car accident that was my fault. I'm always the one being hit.
... been snowboarding. I'm a skiing-kind of a girl.
... had a desire to run a marathon or even a half-marathon. A 5k was plenty.
... sky-dived but I would actually like to.
... been to Moab. That's weird for a Utah native.
... seen It's A Wonderful Life all the way through. I know. I know.
... been to Disneyworld. Disneyland, yes, but not to Florida. We need to change that.
... actually seen the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Kind of strange for a girl who likes Hollywood stuff.
... had a desire to eat caviar.
... seen the Letterman show in person. Tried once unsuccessfully. It's a bucket-list item for me.
... learned to play the cello. That will change soon.
7 comments:
You should play the cello! Then we can make a quartet with you, Alison, Stacie and Jed!
The cello? I love the cello! Not that I can play it but YAY I'm excited for you! And I hear you on the marathon/half marathon. What's the draw people? :)
You stop it about the liposuction!
It's caviar, Misty, caviAR. Windgardiem LeviOHsa, not LevioSAH!
After 2 half marathons, I can not tell you what the draw is.
Moab and A Wonderful Life...me too!
You would love the Walk of Fame! It's not too far from Erin's new digs. I'm sure she'll take you.
Kudos on the cello! You go grrrrl!
You're cracking me up, Kimi! I should have known that about caviar. Minor brain cramp. Good thing my bff corrected me. :)
You make birthdays, mothers day, anniversaries, etc. so easy. Oh...wait, maybe that is the whole point of this blog. Am I being manipulated? :)
I'm commenting! I'm on Brett's laptop! WEEEEE!! Commenting's fun!!! Dude, don't bother watching ANY of It's a Wonderful Life if you don't watch the end!!!. The story IS the end for Peter's Sakes! Who is Pete anyway?
I loved this! :) That's so cool you're learning to play the cello. Sweet!! And I can't believe you haven't been to Moab, because neither have I--and I grew up in southern Utah! That is too funny. I've never run a marathon or half marathon, and frankly it's refreshing to NOT read a blog about the marathon somebody just ran, so thanks for making your blog a safe place for me! :) I started feeling like I was the only person in the world who had both never run one AND who had exactly zero interest in doing it. And I've never broken a bone, either. :)
Post a Comment