Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pre-teen

New fashion statement for Haley ....
She's not so sure about these braces yet. I think they're cute on her, especially with aqua & green elastics which the picture doesn't show very well. Haley has been smiling more like this today instead ....
She'll have a week or so of soreness but hopefully she won't mind them too badly before long. Aahhhh, good times.

4 comments:

Mom and Kenz said...

Beautiful...we love her! Nothing better than a cute mouth of pre teen braces. Hope the aren't bugging her too much!

Erin Blake said...

not good times. I've done it too many times!

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Aw. I feel for her. But I do think she looks cute. My daughter is headed that way soon. Good luck, Haley. It won't last forever. Plus, you look cool.

Tammy said...

She looks awesome!!! So glad we may see you even more at the office. Love the Mayfield Family!!!