Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sun Valley 2012

Every couple of years, we get to tag along with Mike to Sun Valley, Idaho, where he has work meetings. This year, we also took grandma with us. You would think that I snapped pictures of our every activity, but I'm a slacker picture-taker these days. We swam, shopped, did puzzles, played on every electronic device that we brought, went bowling, ate yummy food, went on a gondola to the top of the ski mountain and ate at a restaurant overlooking the entire valley and ice skated ... the kids' favorite activity this year. :)



Ice skating and texting do not go together.  Christian never quite understood that.




Definitely good times. :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

You failed to mention that you all got Sun Valley t-shirts! Looking good!

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

How very fun!! I love the picture with the giant moose. I kinda have a thing for moose. :) What a cool trip.

Kelly said...

Where's Grandma in all these photos? JK - I know how hard it is to get one that she allows to be posted. Glad you all had a great time. We need to get up there sometime. It sounds really pretty.