After Bear Lake, we've had the Blakes staying with us for this past week. Maddie got ready to leave the nest and head to BYU, Erin has spent the week seeing friends and visiting other family, and we've had playtime with the youngest 2 Blakes.
This adorable child is a huge fan of McDonald's, or B'Donald's as she calls it. Elle and a friend had a little tea party at McDonald's awhile ago, and we thought it would be fun to have one with Kate. She, of course, couldn't have been more thrilled. She even wore a sparkly princess dress.
Sydney was all for it, although I'm sure the older kids were the tiniest bit embarrassed at the spectacle that we became.It was pretty funny watching the kids try to squirt their juice boxes into the tiny cups.
And even Christian was a good sport for Kate's sake. Nobody tell him that I blogged this picture. He was mortified that I even caught one action shot.



1 comment:
THAT IS SO CUTE!! I promise not to tell Christian, but that is the greatest picture. What a GREAT sport! That kid is going to make one great dad.
Post a Comment