Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Heart day '13

This years' Valentine's ....




I'm loving the picture Valentines.  So easy to do and far cheaper than the boxed stuff.

After a red'ish dinner of shrimp with cocktail sauce, chips & salsa, cran-apple sparkling drink, chocolate-covered strawberries and heart-shaped steak ....


Elle treated us to a visit to her restaurant (or 'restrot' as she so cutely spelled it)....

"Welcome to Elle's Restaurant"
... complete with "restaurant menus: bananas, string cheese, crackers, jello and yogurt."  Then we ate at the individual tables she had set up in the hall.  She took our orders, which proved to be comical since she could only find a few of each item.  We ended up breaking crackers and splitting string cheese to share with each other.  It was a perfect Valentine's night with the kids.


Mike & I celebrated a more grown-up night out the next night.  Can't go wrong with lobster fettucine, I promise.

No comments: