Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Throw-back Valentine's

http://mayfieldmayhem.blogspot.com/2011/02/they-totally-love-her.html

Elle had to give a talk in church recently and she told this story from earlier Valentine's days.  Reminded me of how cool the whole experience was, for the girls and for me - standing by watching it all happen.

This year, Valentine's will mean helping with a kindergarten school party and a Jr. Jazz game in the evening.  Whatev, as Haley would say.  I've already eaten my weight in Dove chocolate hearts so it's all good.  :)

2 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Oh, I remember this post!!! That is the sweetest thing ever. What a great memory. And great sisters.

Yeah, I know what you mean--it's funny how Valentine's Day goes from being a sweethearts thing to totally kid-directed (because of all the stuff they're doing). We basically never celebrate ON Valentine's Day because there is something else going on. We actually are this year, and it's got to be the first time in I-don't-know-how-long.

Mom and Kenz said...

I remember that... sweet kids!