Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Noelle

I have a gazillion pictures saved up on my phone, which does nothing for anyone except me.  Let me share a few of my Elle .. I mean, Noelle.

Noelle's new favorite place to hang out is under daddy's desk.  He even tells her a nightly story under there. This time, she zonked out before he got to the end.

Crazy child with her primary class.  Someone has some spunk.

Tea parties with little cousin, Kate, are a must.

And striking a pose in a sparkly shirt is a must, too.

Yes, that would be a 6 year old driving a car.  Why is it so fun to steer a car around a parking lot?  It just is, though.  And we do it ... often.

Great way to get the floors clean.

Seriously, how will I survive without my little sidekick when she goes to 1st grade next year?  I'll be the teary mess at my back-to-school breakfast this time.

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Aw!! Great photos. What a cutie. I love her spunk. Reminds me of her mom. ;)