We haven't been home for Easter in this house yet, since we spent Easter in California last year. So Elle was a wee bit excited to have our first celebration here. I'm sure the Easter Bunny does different things at each house depending on that family's tradition .... At our house, he hides jelly beans all over the house and then also hides the Easter baskets in increasingly more difficult-to-find places. Took the older kids quite awhile to find their baskets this year, but it only made the fun more drawn out.
Haley got a full-on pineapple in her basket, because her favorite tv show (Psych) makes pineapple references in every episode. She was a little bit shocked and happy.
We also had an egg hunt at grandma's house. Can't remember the last time we hunted for eggs in actual snow but welcome to Utah. Christian had no interest in finding eggs until little Spencer needed some cousin-help.
Paige reminded me that we forgot to color eggs ... for the 3rd year in a row. Yeah -- gotta get with the program.
1 comment:
AWW!! I love it. (If it makes you feel any better, I forget to color eggs ALL THE TIME. I mean, like, technically, we've only done it once. For reals.)
Post a Comment