Wednesday, November 27, 2013

This is what happens when ...

.... Elle stays home sick from school.  Really and truly, she was sick.  Anytime she gets a cold, it becomes a major respiratory event.  But although she was hacking a ton, she felt relatively ok.  So we decided to meet Aunt KK and Grandma for lunch and to do some crafting.  I chose some cute candy jars and Elle spied a couple of pilgrims.  I turned her loose with a paint brush and she had a ball.

Seriously proud of her!  I helped a little with the eyes and wherever 2 colors met, but she did the rest.  They'll be centerpieces for our Thanksgiving table forever more.

She also decided to set up a bakery in the pantry.


She had a little bell we could ring for service, and then charged 1 hug for anything we wanted to buy.  Pretty sweet little deal.  I bought lots and lots.

I didn't mind having her home at all.  A couple of sick days did us both good. :)

No comments: