Friday, November 1, 2013

Trick-or-treat

2 kids at 2 different schools in 2 different costume parades. Talk about multi-tasking.

My bug people ...






Love Elle's cute teacher.

I got to help in her classroom after the parade for the class party. I've sort of been banned from her class (except for parties) because Elle gets upset when I show up and begs me to check her out for the rest of the day. Her teacher & I agreed that we'd let Elle try school without mommy showing up and see if she adjusts better that way. Poor kid. Poor mommy.

Fellow bug people. :)

For trick-or-treating that night, she opted for a warmer costume.  Princess of Pop. 



Can I just say how much I love this time of year?  Look at our tree!  Every color of fall in one tree.


Mike always claims the right to take the kids trick-or-treating while I stay home and hand out candy. I don't mind. Lots of fun visitors at home, too. I bought 100 bags of chips and ran out after about an hour and a half.

My next favorite holiday?


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Elle is soo photogenic!