Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Happening

We had a "happening" (as my mom would say) Monday night with the Preslars. Troy and Mike went to high school with Mike Tuckfield, who was then and still is an amazing diver. He coaches and does other things professionally and he also dives at The Mayan once a week for fun. So we arranged to go eat while he was working to watch him dive, plus get a behind-the-scenes tour of the diving area.We had a great time and even found a yummy dish (which hasn't always been the case at The Mayan in the past -- try the fish tacos!).Thanks, Preslars, for a fun night -- and way to go, Tuckfield!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

OK, I feel dumb. I think it was on Rachel's blog a while back when she mentioned going to see Mike dive at the Mayan. I thought she was being funny and talking about our Mike. I'll have to go back and check my comment to see how far I put my foot in my mouth.

Allison Paige Blake said...

That looks like fun. But I don't like your first song on your playlist I think we need a little David Archuleta!