Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Lunch date
You'd think with us only living 20 minutes apart that I'd see my sister all of the time. But, sadly, that isn't the case. We both have kids who are involved in things and stuff of our own (doesn't everybody?) so we don't see each other as often as we should. Today, she came up with my mom and we went to lunch. Since Kelly and I both have toddlers, we knew that someplace with a playland would be ideal. But since we also have more sophisticated tastes than french fries and chicken stars, we decided to get take-out from Bajio (their sweet shrimp salad or tacos are my fav) and then take it all to Carls, Jr. so the kids could play. Good plan, chicas!
Could Paige be more of a poser?! I love her little attitude.
Elle & Simon are 3 weeks apart in age, which makes playdates fun for them both.

Elle is a kissing machine these days. I don't mind now but I'll be reigning in her affectionate side when she hits her teens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun! I think I may need to try sweet shrimp tacos or salad... yummy. We have not tried Bajio yet,
Post a Comment