These are borrowed from my cute friend, Alison. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, right?
Dear Jim,
Thank you so much for proposing to Pam last night. I loved it!
Dear 4th grade Teacher,
Will you notify me, as soon as possible, how I did on my project that my child turned in? I'm hoping I got a good grade.
Dear Lady at the Soccer Game Last Night,
I'm really happy for you and your "enhancement". But, come on, do you really have to wear that outfit to your child's soccer game? Didn't you feel embarrassed having to adjust your shirt the whole night?
Dear President Bush,
What the heck happened to our economy? Do you think you can take out a small portion of the billions of dollars and send some to me? I'd like a pool and my basement remodeled.
Dear Kitchen,
Why do you get messy after being clean for only 10 minutes?
Dear Blogger.com and Facebook,
Why do you suck me into your spell and I manage wasting time viewing you? See above question.
Dear Inventor of Diet Coke,
What more can I say but "I Love You".
Dear Blogging Friends,
I think you're awesome! Thanks for keeping me entertained.
And now some of my own:
Dear Pumpkin Stealers,
What is up with you stealing 5 pumpkins from our porch? My kids cried, thank you very much.
Dear DVR,
Thank you for recording my favorite shows and letting me watch them whenever I feel like it.
Dear Mother Nature,
Thank you for this time of year. I love the smell of the air and the colors of the leaves.
Dear Chocolate,
Why do I crave you nonstop?
Dear Elle,
Please sleep in past 6:15. Please.
Dear Body:
Could you just pretend you are still 18? I'd like my waistline back.
4 comments:
That's horrible about your pumpkins! I'm sure Paige had something profound to say about that. I love this post. If I were creative, I'd copy it and do some of my own, but I'm not...
That is a very cute post! I like the notes to the universe...perchance I'll have to try that. And did you really get all five pumpkins stolen? After you had carved them? People who steal pumpkins are going to get it someday. I promise. There's almost no worse crime out there, if you ask me. Awww.
Love this post! Would you be mad if I copied and added to it on my blog? Would you stop being my pretend-to-be-BFFs-behind-Erin's-back friend? Cause that wouldn't be worth it.
Waiting to hear...
I don't know what you mean, Kimi. I thought we were BFF's. Whatever. (Sure - feel free to copy since I copy liberally myself.)
Post a Comment