Monday, November 24, 2008

Birthday butterflies

Paige turned 5 last week. She keeps saying, "I just can't believe I'm 5!" Any of you who know her know that she has an attitude far beyond her years. Major sassiness, this girl. Loves to cock her hip and watch herself in the mirror. We are in serious trouble.

We opened presents at home in the morning, .... handed out treats at preschool,... went to Build-A-Bear in the afternoon,... and had a butterfly birthday party the next day.We painted fingernails, put butterfly stickers on our faces, colored butterfly pictures and ate butterfly cake. Paige was in butterfly heaven.Can you tell she likes to be the center of attention? :)Paige is spunky, funny, tender-hearted, loving and absolutely wonderful. She makes life fun on a daily basis. Happy Birthday, Paigie!

2 comments:

alison said...

What an event! Isn't it amazing that our kids birthdays turn into DAYS rather than just one day? It's a lot of work. A few days later, they start planning for the next birthday.

Allison Paige Blake said...

I love Paige!
Happy Birthday again!
Misty is it true your a brunett??
creepy
LOVE
ALI