Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The best preschool day ... ever!

I know I'm biased, but seriously .... Look at that little face!
Today was the long-awaited 'candy train' making day at preschool. Both Haley & Paige had Elle's same preschool teacher (the amazing Miss Mikel) so they hyped Elle up on the excitement of making a candy train. My usually hesitant 3 yr old practically leaped from the car without so much as a backwards glance. And here is her edible creation (which didn't last more than an hour once we got home....).

3 comments:

Erin Blake said...

Elle, save me that red m&m on top of the middle train ok? I loooove those. I hope you haven't eaten it yet. Just save it ok? Thanks, Aunt Erin

The Lymans said...

I'm glad we got a picture of ours before it disappeared too!

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Well, I know you are biased, but she is DARLING!!! My goodness. How fun is that candy train!?!? HOW CUTE! She looks so happy. :) It's sweet. We have similar excitement here. The first graders are making graham cracker houses the day after tomorrow, and Ethan is stoked. Love this time of year. :)