That happened to our pre-lit tree, too. We just hung strands of lights where the pre-lit lights went out, which eventually ended up being the whole tree.
REALLY!?!? I've never had one, so I'm glad I know!! Bummer. I can tell it's a pretty tree, though! :)
Misty, this is okay! All you need to is replace the lights on the top! I HATE putting lights on trees. Pre-lit trees are sent from the heavens!
Oh dear, I wanted to get one when we get home. I guess I will have to rethink this one. Love, Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That happened to our pre-lit tree, too. We just hung strands of lights where the pre-lit lights went out, which eventually ended up being the whole tree.
REALLY!?!? I've never had one, so I'm glad I know!! Bummer. I can tell it's a pretty tree, though! :)
Misty, this is okay! All you need to is replace the lights on the top! I HATE putting lights on trees. Pre-lit trees are sent from the heavens!
Oh dear, I wanted to get one when we get home. I guess I will have to rethink this one. Love, Mom
Post a Comment