Our house is up for sale. We found a home that we're really excited about just a few blocks away. It has more open space that we've been wanting and room to grow. We're hoping to close the first of October.
In the meantime, we say goodbye to this wonderful house. I've loved this house. I remember when we first moved in, I couldn't believe it was really ours. Most of the rooms were empty for quite awhile since we truly had no furniture. And now we're bursting. So many memories here. 3 of our 4 kids were born while we've lived here. We've slowly remodeled and I really like the way it feels. I love our neighbors and our ward. That's the heartbreaking part with any move, I guess. We're excited about our new neighbors, many of whom we already know and love. I console myself that we'll still be at the same schools, same stake and the same Smith's and Costco. I'll still see everyone, right?
So if you or some great family you know is looking for a house, come see us. My neighbors have teasingly threatened us about choosing who to sell this house to, so we're hoping for someone who they'll all love.., and who will love this house, too.
10 comments:
Wonderful news! Can't wait to see it. Love, Mom
It happened! I can't wait to see your new place. I'm so happy for you!
Only tip for moving into your new house: don't high-center the moving truck in your driveway.
;)
oh yeah baby!
That is exciting, and yet a little sad at the same time. But, yeah, the same schools & stake & stores will help a lot. Good luck selling & I can't wait to see pics of the new place. :)
LOL Alan! I totally forgot that you were there!! You crack me up.
Awesome! Congratulations I hope it all works out. However, moving a few blocks away isn't too scary right? Not like moving to Oklahoma! Good luck!
I'm a little sad.. I was hoping you'd be moving to LA.. but I guess Sydney will be happy -- she claims she is moving in with her aunt Misty.
So...is this new house closer or farther away from my house?
Misty, I will be happy for you because I am big girl and can be big girl altruistic (plus we went through this ourselves not too long ago). But you saying that you are actually closer to us is a little hard to buy. Your house for sale pics look fabulous and it seems priced right to sell. Best of luck!
Post a Comment