Haley's 5th grade studied US history this year so it was a patriotic program. She finally got to learn the state song that I still remember from my 5th grade days -- the alphabetical state song that my kids always make me sing to see if they can keep up with me.
Elle's program was a repeat of the program that each of my kids have performed when they graduate from Mrs. Wing's preschool. I told Elle that I was going to sing along and the mortified look on her face was priceless. So I just hummed. Hard to believe that I won't be writing checks for preschool ever again.
Paige's class program was a tribute to moms & dads. My favorite part was this parade of moms. I should have taken a picture of Paige's drawn portrait of Mike. It was pretty sweet, too.
Last week of school and then we're on to summer. We're all ready for a little less schedule around here.
1 comment:
How totally fun! And cute! And sweet!! I love the little video. :) Makes me feel like I was sitting next to you. Darling. I know what you mean about having a little less schedule. I'm counting down over here: 7 more mornings of seminary, 17 more days of school.
Post a Comment