I love birthdays, holidays, and any chance to celebrate anything. Mike knows this and is thankfully very much the same way. Gifts don't have to be huge but the celebrating is the fun part. Here was the scene on Mother's Day morning ....
I love so many things about this .... I love that all of the kids helped. I love that Mike thought to take pictures, because he knew that I'd want to blog about it. I love that the girls cut the flowers fresh from our backyard. I love that the menu was a duplicate of my favorite breakfast at Sunshine Cafe. I love Christian's face in that picture (he did sing for me, so I'll forgive him the scowl). I love that Mike went to the store without me even knowing it the night before. I love that he took that last picture without me in it because I wasn't quite camera ready in my attire. And I love those little and big people who took the time and effort to make my morning so great.
Father's Day is gonna rock!
3 comments:
I love celebrations like this, too. I'm all about celebrating. I LOVE all this!! The photos, the food, the sneakiness, the flowers. Very awesome!! Happy mothers day! :)
I love that Christian is standing in your room, with his arms folded, not looking so into the production. What a fun family you have.
I love that your kids all have robes that they cooked you breakfast in haha. It's so weird seeing them cookin in your beautiful kitchen!
Post a Comment