Unfortunately, the lighting was poor and my camera took super grainy shots. But better than nothing.
It all seemed well and good until the 1st course was escargot....
She ate it, though, and decided it wasn't as bad as she had feared. The rest of the dinner was a lesson in which silverware to use, etiquette, and general table manners.
Outside, her cute class explored the grounds and took lots of pictures. These kids have been together in the same class for the last 4 years. They have become such a close, little family and I'm dying to think they will all separate to various jr high's next year. Many, many thanks to the two amazing teachers she has had this year -- Mrs. Higley and Mrs. Gould. I couldn't have asked for a better experience for her 6th grade year.
Funniest part of the evening for me ... Haley followed a little gosling around and said, "Hey mom! Check out my gosling. I named him Ryan." Get it??







No comments:
Post a Comment