My sister mentioned that her toddler's new nickname is Bam Bam because he likes to crash into things or make things crash into each other. My toddler has a new nickname as of yesterday. Any of you who know Elle know that the child has a language all her own. She looks you in the eye and babbles her little heart out. You can tell that she knows exactly what she's saying (she babbles in full sentences) but the rest of us just say, "Uh-huuuh..." Her nursery leaders asked me to come in and help decipher what she's saying so they'd understand her. I told them that I don't even understand her so good luck with that. We used to joke that she sounded like Beaker from The Muppet Show (remember the labcoat-wearing guy that had his own jibberish language?) but we watched Monsters Inc. yesterday and realized that she's far more like Boo - the toddler that finds her way into Monstropolis. My little Boo sounds just like Boo from the movie who speaks in her own jibberish language. Elle laughed at Boo in the movie several times. Maybe she actually understood her.
2 comments:
That is the cutest picture I have ever seen. I love the nickname. Love you!
Ali
Those pictures are so cute! It makes you just want to squeeze her. What a cutie!
Post a Comment