Sunday, June 1, 2008

Road trip

We're leaving ... but not on a jet plane. I am taking my 4 kids plus 2 extra friends on a road trip to St. George. By myself. :) Are you jealous? I'm meeting some girlfriends with their kids for a week of fun in the sun -- swimming, playing, watching movies and vegging. We had a blast last year so we're doing it again. I'm not looking forward to the drive but I know the final destination will be worth it. We're outta here.....

4 comments:

Amy and Brad said...

Okay, so you'll have to give me tips for when I take our five kids to Utah by myself in a month!

Jessica said...

Hi Misty! It's Jessica, Jed's sister! Heather is showing me your blog! It's so cute! Welcome to the blogging world!

Katie said...

Hey Misty! I am so glad you joined the blog world. Your blog is so cute and I loved seeing pictures of you and your family. I am an obsessed Twilight fan too- I didnt know an excerpt from Breaking Dawn was out! Thanks for posting it.

Happy2Bme said...

Hey neighbor! So happy to find your blog and see what's going on in your family!
P.S. I think you're amazing (or crazy) to be taking that many kids anywhere by yourself! ;)