I've been tagged. Here goes:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Mike and I had been married for 3 years and we were living in an apartment in Holladay. I was sick as a dog with morning-sickness with our 1st child. I was working full-time at O.C. Tanner and had just graduated from the UofU. We were in the process of buying our first place ... a total grandma-fixer-upper condo.
2. What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
*Go cheer Mike on as he crosses the finish line at the MS 150 bike tour (check - sort of; I'll have to write more about that one later)
*Buy a stepping stone-making kit (Elle's is one of the last to be done to complete my mom's grandkid collection)
*Clean the house (We had a babysitter last night who played with the kids but didn't help them pick a single thing up -- Why was I such a maid when I used to babysit?)
*Buy dessert stuff to feed the missionaries tomorrow night
*Mow the lawn - front and back this time (I tend to let the back lawn go longer than the front... Who sees it anyway?)
3. Name 3 snacks you enjoy.
*cold cereal of any kind
*anything chocolate
*cheese fries at The Training Table
4. Where are 5 places you've lived?
*Murray, Utah
*Alameda, California
*Provo, Utah
*London, England
*Bountiful, Utah
5. Name 5 jobs you've had.
*Sign language interpreter
*Stocker at Baby Gap (all for the discount!)
*Customer Service supervisor at O.C. Tanner
*Birthday Party Hostess at 49th Street Galleria (great fluff job during high school)
*Secretary at many, many different places
6. 5 things people don't know about me.
*I married my sister's boyfriend. (OK, most of you know that)
*I am a master procrastinator, yet I always seem to get the job done somehow.
*I made out with my boyfriend at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
*I would rather bake a dessert than make dinner.
*While serving a mission in England, my companion and I took a small road trip to the Scotland border. (Disclaimer: it was actually in our Deaf Program area but still slightly bending the "Hearing Program" mission rules)
7. 3 bad habits
*Spending too much time on the computer
*Wasting time on my kids' Nintendo DS (they actually come to me for help on certain games)
*Shopping (in person and online)
8. What would you do if you were suddenly a Billionaire?
Buy a few niceties (a house and one of those 2 wheeled cruiser/scooter things) and travel, travel, travel
3 comments:
None of my babysitters ever clean up. Were we mistaken about that obligation? Cute post, Mist!
Your husband sounds like such a loser! He goes out and rides his bike on Saturday while you mow the lawn and clean the house???!! Plus, he dated your sister?
How do you put up with that man?
Aww honey ... but you buy me diamonds. :)
Post a Comment