Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Twos

Two names I go by: Misto (the men in my life call me that - my hubby, my dad and my brother) and "Mom!" (as only Elle can yell it)
Two things I'm wearing: my new Mother's Day watch and my favorite tan pants
Two things I want/have in a relationship: laughter and good lovin' :)
Two favorite things to do: Go to a movie (with Mike or my girlfriends) and read a good page-turner
Two things I did last night: took the kids to a playland at Carl's Jr. and folded laundry when we got home
Two things I ate today: Chocolate Chex with cold milk (my new favorite snack) and movie popcorn
Two things I did this week: Went to a neighborhood bbq and went to a movie with Rachel P. and our kids
Two people I last talked to: my friend Steph and Paige (For the 4th time, go to bed!)
Two things on my to do list today: buy a new dishwasher (check!) and buy Christian new church pants (didn't happen today)
Two things to do tomorrow: buy Christian new church pants and go to book group
Two longest car rides: San Diego and Red Lodge, Montana to see Nana and Papa
Two favorite Holidays as an adult: Christmas and Halloween
Two favorite drinks: Diet Coke and Propel (lemon, grape or berry)
Two things about me you may not have known: I've never broken a bone and I'm surprisingly able to birth large babies :)
Two jobs I have had: Customer Service supervisor at O.C. Tanner and sign language interpreter
Two movies I could watch over and over: A Knight's Tale and Princess Bride
Two favorite foods: cold cereal and warm Lion House rolls
Two places I'd rather be: On a cruise or asleep in bed

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Love this post!

Reeeeeeeeed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linsey Farley Jameson said...

What a fun post!! I should take a quick drive to San Diego while it is still only a 4 hour drive!