Spending all day with a bunch of 10 yr. olds, I heard my fair share of fart jokes but it was worth it to see Christian so happy. Happy Birthday!!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Double digits
It hardly seems possible but Christian turned 10 over the weekend. It sounds like such a cliche but time really does fly. He's such a good kid - fun personality, good natured, witty, sweet with his sisters - he makes life fun around the house. It's been a tough couple of months for him adjusting to a new school but I think we've finally turned a corner. He's happier and is doing well. 

We had a fun party at an indoor/outdoor recreation place where the kids could do everything from drive go-carts to play laser tag and video games. They had a great time. Mike and I did a headcount every so often and just let them run wild.
I love this picture. What boy wouldn't love running around in stealth mode trying to shoot the bad guy? :)
Spending all day with a bunch of 10 yr. olds, I heard my fair share of fart jokes but it was worth it to see Christian so happy. Happy Birthday!!
Spending all day with a bunch of 10 yr. olds, I heard my fair share of fart jokes but it was worth it to see Christian so happy. Happy Birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun party!
Happy Birthday Christiano! It has been so fun watching him grow up over the years. He is such a creative kid and I love his enthusiasm for life. The party looked like a hit.
Post a Comment