Monday, October 20, 2008
Wee Witches outing
Over fall break, the kids and I tried to keep ourselves entertained. So, we took Grandma to Gardner Village to see their witches scattered all over. Kids were in costume, Halloween music was playing, "professional" witches wandered around and we had a great time.
Christian was dressed as Phantom of the Opera until he noticed that not everyone was actually in costume. He took his mask and cape off and went sans costume, a decision he regretted when he saw later how many kids were actually dressed up.



Christian has long wanted to be a director when he grows up, so he loved pretending to film his actress-wanna-be sisters with this old-time movie camera.
My 2 ladybugs.
And Bo Peep. :)
Dude - when you gotta go, you gotta go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I gotta give it to you for having the energy to do these kinds of outings. I've kind of given up on stuff like this. Isn't that sad? I just see the words HIGH EFFORT in all caps in the back of my mind. But your pictures are worth the effort. Your kids are such good sports to pose.
How FUN! I need to take Jack out there. It's been too long since I've visited the Witches. Misty, you're lookin' good!
That picture of Christian with the camera, I can see him being a great director. He has such a great mind for a director. I look forward to the day that I can see the first movie he directs. I know you are "U" fans but BYU has an amazing Film School :)
Such cute kids!
Love the picture of Christian the director. Good blog Misty.
Uh...my bad. That comment above from Misty was really from me.
I had no idea that Christian wanted to be a director. Grant has wanted to that also. He has been working on mockamentary for some time now. He also worked on a film for for our ward,...Journey to the Temple. I love that Christian is interested in the same. You will have to show us his stuff some time.
Post a Comment