Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crazy 8's Tag

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
*Lost
*Most shows on HGTV (Designed to Sell, House Hunters, Divine Design ....)
*The Office
*American Idol (although this past season was really my first time watching it)
*So You Think You Can Dance (again, I've only watched it the one season but I liked it -- having someone on the show that we knew was pretty cool)
*The Today Show
*ER
*House

8 Favorite Restaurants:
*Paradise Bakery
*Plates & Palates (great sandwiches, salads -- smaller than Paradise but similar)
*Biaggi's (their lobster fettucine is to die for)
*Market Street Grill (crab, crab, crab)
*Costa Vida (love the mango salsa with sweet pork)
*Bajios (love the sweet shrimp tacos or salad)
*The Mandarin (Honey Walnut Shrimp and the best creme brulee around)
*Royal India

8 Things that Happened Today:
*My baby threw up
*Reconnected with 3 friends from the past on Facebook
*Made a Costco run for 2 things and came out with 20
*Debated whether to shower or just wear a baseball cap (the cap won)
*Talked to various friends about our plans for the Twilight midnight premier
*Took the kids to piano lessons (my son complaining about it the whole way)
*Washed and folded a mountain of laundry
*Made chocolate-covered caramel apples

8 Things I Look Forward To:
*Twilight! Only a few more days :)
*Christmas -- the whole season
*Snuggling with our kids in our bed every morning
*A few moments to read a good book
*Date night
*My pillow every night
*Our next trip (wherever it will be)
*Mike walking in from work at the end of the day.

8 Things on My Wish List:
*My dad's health
*For my kids to be happy, healthy and successful at something they love
*A gazillion dollars
*The right house or building opportunity to actually materialize -- we've been looking for so long! I want to get settled and be where we're supposed to be.
*To have my skinny self back (I'm getting there....)
*A personal chef
*A Mini-Cooper (I fully plan on trading in my ginormous car for a cute little thing someday)
*Many travel opportunities throughout my life

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great lists. Let me know if you get your gazillion dollars because then I'll be your personal chef. :)