Honestly, nothing can compare to reading Twilight for the first time. And, let's be honest, the second, third or fourth times either. But I'm happy to say that I really did enjoy the movie. I liked the actors cast and thought the movie was fairly true to the book. Some in the audience laughed at parts that weren't supposed to be funny but it didn't ruin it for me. I left the theater with a smile on my face.
Went to bed that night/morning at 3am, only to be awakened by Elle 3 hours later. We were up for the day -- no nap for me. It was a Twilight weekend, though, and I was still on a high. That afternoon, I went with Mike and 6 other friends to go see the movie again. And this time, the viewing experience was amazing. The audience cheered, sighed, ooh'd and aah'd at all the right places. Even the other guys we were with liked it so that's a good sign.
If anyone else out there wants to go see it, call me. I'd go see it again. I'm a giver like that.
4 comments:
I'll take you up on that, sister. I actually can't wait to see it again.
Becky looks really happy to be there. Is she the one you had to dray?
Misty,
I would LOVE to see it with you!! I got sick on opening night and had to give up my ticket and I cannot find anyone who loves the books as much as I do to go and you know it just isn't the same without a mutual obsessed fan!! call me and let's go!! Late works for me. :) XOXO 870-3460
Oh you can take me misty!
I still haven't seen it and my mom won't take me!
I'm sure you would take me being the best aunt ever.....
LOVE
ALI
Post a Comment