Mike gave me this great Coach purse and wallet for Christmas. (This picture makes them look hot pink but they're actually closer to red.) When I opened it and my mouth dropped open, he said questioningly, "Because a girl can never have too many purses, right?" That, my friends, is just one of many reasons that I love my hubby. He hasn't questioned my addiction to purses and shoes, even when they have spilled over into the baby's closet. As we were talking about the house we want to build someday, he said, "I think we should build a section in our closet just for your shoes and purses, with little shelves and cubbies." The man gets me.
6 comments:
What could be better than NEW RED THINGS? A husband who is #1- Rich enough to afford them and #2- Smart enough to buy them for you! Here's to GREAT men and GOOD red things! LOVE them! Both.
Holy cow!! He is PERFECT for you!! :)
Mike has always ROCKED at gift giving. Your home/wardrobe/jewelry/purse collection is a testament to that. Way to go, Mike.
I'm jealous!
Oooohhh! That is so sweet. And I love the purse and wallet.
Thank you so much for your christmas card. The pictures were so cute. I loved it!
Bummer.
I thought you loved me for my boyish charm and good looks. What's up with that?
Post a Comment