Friday, February 20, 2009

How well do you know your hubby?

I've posted info about me. Now let's try Mike. You tell me, babe ... did I get it right?

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Either Utah Football or Lost (he's only just discovered the show).

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
stuffing

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
raspberry lemonade

5. Where did he go to high school?
Olympus High

6. What size shoe does he wear?
9.5-10

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
signed UofU footballs or helmets

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
cheese and pickle -- no joke

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
roast beef and mashed potatoes

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs

11. What would he never wear?
BYU clothing

12. What is his favorite sports team?
He's a hardcore University of Utah fan. That was true even during his short stint at BYU.

13. Who did he vote for?
Obama -- my mother still thinks he's evil because of it.

14. Who is his best friend?
Handsome Rob

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
pick at him (dry skin or whatever)

16. What is his heritage?
I know they were Mormon pioneers but that's as far back as I know.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Chocolate cake using Grandma White's recipe

18. Did he play sports in high school?
Football & basketball -- he can still tell you scores and stats about most of those games.

19. What could he spend hours doing?
Listen to and call in to sports talk radio.

20. What is a unique talent he has?
He's a great speaker. He can pull a talk or church lesson out of his hat without any preparation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well there goes my delusion that I am exciting and unpredictable. I think you pretty much nailed it Misty. I would only clarify a few: 10) Captain Crunch ties with Rees's Peanut Butter Puffs; 14) I would add long time friends Troy and Chris to Handsome Rob; and 20) I'm just a story teller.

Nicalee said...

You guys are so cute I want to just hang out with you and watch your relationship for fun!!