* He makes me feel beautiful, even first thing in the morning with bedhead.
* I love that he loves to talk to me ... he tells me all about his day, how he's feeling, what he needs from me, how he appreciates me ... He admits he's kind of a girl that way :) but I love it.
* He gives me the freedom to be who I want to be, even if that changes frequently.
* The man is an incredible gift giver. I love that.
* He often says things with double (sometimes slightly naughty) meanings and then feigns innocence when I call him on it. I pretend to be annoyed but it cracks me up.
* He seeks people out and is genuinely interested in them.
* He makes me laugh daily. Life is fun because of him.
* He has a gift of speaking, which makes him a great talk-giver in church and a good attorney in the courtroom.
* He is genuinely concerned about my happiness, and frequently does what he can to make my life better.
* He works very hard so I can stay home with our babies and sees the importance in my being there.
* He has balance in his life ... he works hard but he also creates time and opportunity to be with me and our family.
Happy Valentine's, babe. Marrying you was the best decision I've ever made.
3 comments:
You are a lucky girl....and he is a lucky guy!! Thank you for my lovely and unexpected gift and remembering me on Valentine's Day. I love being your friend. XOXO
That was sweet. Congrats on such a great husband! He's lucky, too! :)
Do you know what I love about this post? You see how wonderful your husband is, and you see how very, very lucky you are. I love how grateful you are...what an uplifting post. Everyone should be so blessed!
Post a Comment