OUCH. But... next week when you are wishing you were back there, I will be :)
SSSSWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!I'll bet you're jealous that I just changed your baby's diaper.
Yeah, I am kind of. But I'll share that joy with you this week. :)
Too late!! I'm jealous!! Hey next time you should take me with you eh eh....that's a great idea!!
I'm not jealous - I'm completely green with envy.... but since it's St.Patty's, good timing :)
Soooo gorgeous... but the jealousy wont come until I see your tan! Soak up all that sunshine... the snow is coming next week.
Wow! Remind me why I'm not with you guys?
How beautiful is that?! Holy Cow!
How can we not be jealous? I'd like to say I've been burning calories like crazy while you are gone, but I haven't...so u have fun and I'll recommit myself with you! BTW I love looking at your blog!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
OUCH.
But... next week when you are wishing you were back there, I will be :)
SSSSWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!
I'll bet you're jealous that I just changed your baby's diaper.
Yeah, I am kind of. But I'll share that joy with you this week. :)
Too late!! I'm jealous!! Hey next time you should take me with you eh eh....that's a great idea!!
I'm not jealous - I'm completely green with envy.... but since it's St.Patty's, good timing :)
Soooo gorgeous... but the jealousy wont come until I see your tan! Soak up all that sunshine... the snow is coming next week.
Wow! Remind me why I'm not with you guys?
How beautiful is that?! Holy Cow!
How can we not be jealous? I'd like to say I've been burning calories like crazy while you are gone, but I haven't...so u have fun and I'll recommit myself with you! BTW I love looking at your blog!
Post a Comment