Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Status updates Facebook-style

Misty Farley Mayfield is enjoying an ice-cold Diet Coke from a fountain ... none of that 'can' stuff.

Misty Farley Mayfield has lovely painted flowers on her toes, all in preparation for the beach next week. Maybe pretty toes will take the attention away from my not-so-pretty swimsuit body.

Misty Farley Mayfield doesn't feel like making dinner so is killing time on the computer instead.

Misty Farley Mayfield didn't realize how many friends I was missing until Facebook. It's a mini-reunion every day.

Misty Farley Mayfield wishes some decisions weren't so hard to make.

Misty Farley Mayfield knows it isn't a good thing that my 2 yr. old is asking for "Kai Coke."

Misty Farley Mayfield can't wait to meet my new niece and nephew this summer. I need to secure my spot as their favorite aunt.

Misty Farley Mayfield has no desire to scuba dive, even though all of my friends think I should certify. Do they not realize that Jaws lives in the great deep? No desire, my friends.

Misty Farley Mayfield is loving the song Paralyzer by Finger Eleven.

Misty Farley Mayfield can't wait to take the kids to Montana to see Nana & Papa! It has been far too long.

Misty Farley Mayfield just heard her cute hubby walk in from work. I love that man.

Misty Farley Mayfield thinks it's funny that Facebook makes us talk in 3rd person.

7 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Love it!! Misty Farley Mayfield is totally cool.

I drove right by your house last night! If I hadn't have been driving I would have done a texting drive-by.

Linsey Farley Jameson is going to get lovely painted flowers on my toes for the beach next week.

alison said...

I think we were doing the same thing at the computer today, not wanting to make dinner. What did you end up making? Oh that's right, banana chocolate chip bread for dinner! We had corn dogs. Well, the kids did.

Rob & Megg said...

My toes are a dark pink, almost red...and Jack asked for "iet oke" today too! Can't wait to see you on the beach! We're all packed and ready to go!

Heather Armstrong said...

Misty is excited to meet her new nephew this summer too!

(I just know it.)

Misty said...

Oh Heather!! Of course I'm excited to meet your beautiful baby. Do you see what I mean about forgetting very important things?! I did a quick mental check on my family's side and then on the Mayfield side and just completely forgot your cute tummy. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me... I'll buy him extra gifts to prove my devotion. :)

Heather Armstrong said...

Oh, no worries. He knows you like him. :)

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

ME TOO!! I get so annoyed that I have to talk in 3rd person on facebook. It's weird. :) BTW... Have fun at the beach!!